What is the Ski PHP Conference?
The Ski PHP Conference is an event organized by the Utah PHP Users Group. It will take place in Salt Lake City on January 17th and 18th 2014.
For a while, several members of the Utah PHP Users Group have been discussing the need for a PHP conference in the western United States.
The greater Salt Lake area is home to many large tech companies that rely on PHP for their core business, and it seemed like a great place to have a conference.
Call For Speakers: Speak at Ski PHP!
We are committed to getting the best speakers possible. To do that, we have arranged for a generous speaker package that makes it well worth our speakers' time.
If one or more of your talks are accepted, and you commit to speak at Ski PHP, we will provide the following to you:
- A complimentary full ticket to the conference
- Two nights stay at a hotel convenient to the conference (we will book and pay for it)
- Round-trip airline ticket to Salt Lake City from your airport (see additional explanation)
- Transportation to the hotel from the airport, and back again
- Speaker dinner the night before the conference
- Breakfast and lunch each day
- Speaker lounge with snacks and coffee all day
All submissions must be received by August 31st, 2013. If you are interested to speak at the Ski PHP Conference please go on the proposals submissions page.
- PHP Language
A full lunch is provided each day of the conference, and afternoon snacks and coffee are included as well.
We are also planning some after-hours activities, and will add information about those as it becomes available.
After it's over, spend the rest of the 3-day weekend on the slopes!
With multiple world-class ski resorts within easy driving distance, it's a great way to cap off a conference.
Skiing is not included with conference registration, but group rates will be available.