* @author Dick Munroe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* @copyright copyright @ 2005 by Dick Munroe, Cottage Software Works, Inc.
* @license http://www.csworks.com/publications/ModifiedNetBSD.html
* @package SudokuExample
* Solve a puzzle, showing the steps taken by the puzzle solver. The
* puzzle is initialized from stdin. The input file consists of triple,
* one per line, whitespace separated, of the form:
* row column value
* where row, column, and value are in the range 1..9.
* This is specifically a test of the "ambiguous" sudoku clues contained
* in puzzle4.txt. Personally I don't feel that a set of sudoku clues
* that require you to guess at a solution are legal, but I'm providing
* this interface since Ghica van Emde Boas (author of another Sudoku
* related class) raised the possibility.
// Edit History:
// Dick Munroe (email@example.com) 15-Nov-2005
// Initial Version Creatd.
$p = new SudokuIntermediateSolution() ;
if ($_SERVER["argc"] > 1)
* If a deductive approach fails, brute force the rest of the solution.
$x = $p->solveBruteForce() ;