Version 1.0 - January 2007
Copyright (C) 2007 Dmitry Sheiko
PHP version 4.1.x+ (http://www.php.net)
Works with both UNIX and Windows
SPAM has become the real problem of our time. Experts reckon 70% of all email messages in 2006 were SPAM .
So, this library allows creating a feedback form which doesnӴ send a message immediately.
It sends notification to the author of the message and delivers the message to the receiver only
if the author confirms his authorship. Therefore, spamers will be unable to send messages through the feedback form
because they never specify their real back email addresses. Besides, the form contains an AJAX-based interface
and graphical confirmation code (CAPTCHA) generator.
feedback.html - sample
asf_controller.php - controller
asf_confirm.php - confirmator
asf_gencode.php - graphical code generator
asf_gencode.jpg - graphical background of code generator
asf.js - JS library
1) Copy all of the AntiSPAM Feedback files to a folder on your server.
2) Set this folder's access permission to 777.
3) Copy this into your page's HTML:
<style> - section
<form> - section
4) Change the feedback email address in asf_confirm.php: define("FEEDBACKEMAIL", "firstname.lastname@example.org");
5) Change the confirmator script in asf_controller.php: URL define("ASF_CONFIRM_URL", "http://site.com/asf_confirm.php");
senior web developer at Red Graphic Systems (www.redgraphic.com)