Show Google style links to browse listings
||By Cesar Iduarte
||1. The var $_min_visible_index was move to parent class PageIndexer and rename it to $_visible_indexes.
2. New variable added: $_header_text to PageIndexer. which will allow you to customize the header of the PageIndexer
3. Added an access method for $_header_text (setHeaderText)
4. Added a private function _setHeader to parent class PageIndexer that construct the header.
5. Added an access method for change $_visible_indexes of the PageIndexer
6. Corrected a little bug of the algorithm at GoogleStyle Class.
7. Added support for Last and First buttons at the nav index.
8. Added support for param_string at the render function. Now you can add parameter to the href attribute of the index's link.
Well, that's all
||8 years ago