BEFORE YOU BEGIN RUNNING THE APPLICATION:
1. Ensure that your database parameters are synchronized to use your own (see config.php)
2. Ensure that all references/file paths to required files are located (see refresher.php require declarations)
3. you are good to go...
FOR Questions, Comments, Errors please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For instructions on how to use this class please open pagingindex.php
instructions are in the files starting from pagingindex.php
Features v 1.1:
- now using jquery for ajaxification
- fixed bug with page links that did not follow pagespergroup variable
- fixed bug with html A tags in showfirst(), shownext(), showlast(), showprev() functions
- added basic styling css (main.css) and a preloader
*fully customisable to suite your needs
Features v 1.0:
-You can toggle between ajax or href types of links to implement by commenting one just line!
-you can set any number of links to show apart from the number of records per page to show
-you can add additional links like: First, Previous,Next, Last apart from the 'number' links
-you can customize the links to any string you want hence: 'first' or 'First Record'; 'Prev' or 'Previous' etc..
-you can customize a separator between the number links to show
-has an indicator of which page you are viewing (underlined page number)
-all these achievable in no time!
Thank you for using my paging class,
*If you like this class please support my new AJAX-PHP Framework jaxphp and try it from google codes project hosting here -> http://code.google.com/p/jaxphp/
I am currently looking for a partner for this project hope you could be the one!!