Id3v1 - Class for manipulating Id3v1 tags
Copyright (C) 2007 Karol Babioch
This program is free software; you can
redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms
of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of
the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it
will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without
even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
ITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU
General Public License along with this program;
if not, write to the Free Software Foundation,
Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston,
MA 02110, USA
* @package Id3v1
* Enabling full error reporting
* Requiring Id3v1 class
* Initialising Id3v1 object with read-only access
$id3v1 = new Id3v1('test.mp3', true);
* Retrieving Id3 tag "title".
* Works the same
* Getting an generally overview
* there are the following tags specified
* title, artist, album, year, comment, track (ID3V1.1), genre
* each of these tag can be reached with a method, beginning
* with "get", following the "CamelCased" writewhite and a
* property with the actual name. Internally the "get" method
* will get called by accessing the properties, so there is no
* difference, except clerical work ;).
* In the second example file, example_writing.php, you will learn
* how to write Id3 tags.