Id3v1 - Class for manipulating Id3v1 tags
Copyright (C) 2007 Karol Babioch
This program is free software; you can
redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms
of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of
the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it
will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without
even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
ITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU
General Public License along with this program;
if not, write to the Free Software Foundation,
Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston,
MA 02110, USA
* @package Id3v1
* Enabling full error reporting
* Requiring Id3v1 class
* Initialising Id3v1 object
$id3v1 = new Id3v1('test.mp3');
* Retrieving Id3 tag "title".
echo $id3v1->setTitle('Test title');
* Works the same
echo $id3v1->title = 'Test title';
* Finally you have to save the changes
* The class also offers a fluent interface
* I hove this help files could give you a view in the quick and easy
* api behind this class. All other information you can get out of the
* api documentation or by contacting me.