/*/ ---- UPDATE ---- //
mysql_to_json now executes the query inside of the class so you simply pass the query string to the class when
you set the query. Please make sure you have filtered the query strings before hand to protect yourself from
injection as this class has no such features at this current time.
// ---- Update ---- /*/
Using mysql 2 json will hopefully be a simple and easy process for you.
Mysql 2 json will enable you to convert your mysql database queries into json data on the fly, a simple process is described below.
1) Include the mysql_to_json class
2) Set up database and pass a query string to the class
3) Create a new instance of mysql_to_json and either pass this to the new instance
4) Set a callback function(optional)
5) Use $object->get_json(); to generate your json(where $object is your class file)
Mysql 2 json also supports creating a blank instance of the class if the user wants to method chain or use it in other methods.
This is to make the script versatile and easy to use however you program.
If you have any issues or questions please feel free to email me at email@example.com