$bannertop = new RandomBanner();
/* Parameters: $content,$link="nothing",$type="img",$pos="top"
* To insert a Flash Banner, it's not necessary to set the link here,
* as it's set in the Flash file itself.
* You need to tell the method that the file is a Flash file,
* setting anything other than "img" in the type parameter.
* It can be anything. I wrote "flash" down here, so it's a better example.
* If no position is specified for the Flash Banner, it's understood that it's a top Banner,
* and it'll be generated with top Banner's width and height.
* When you insert a Flash Banner in the sidebar, after the "type" parameter,
* you have to write anything other than "top", so it'll be understood that's not a top Flash Banner,
* but a sidebar Flash Banner, and it'll be generated with sidebar Banner's width and height.
* Below, there's an example of how to set Flash and some images as Banners: