* Copyright (c) 2011 Przemek Berezowski (email@example.com)
* All rights reserved.
* @category Library
* @package SoapProxy
* @copyright Copyright (c) 2011 Przemek Berezowski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* @version 0.9
* @license New BSD License
Generating soap proxy classes:
1. Create instance of SoapProxyGenerator
First param points to webservice WSDL
Second param contains options for php SoapClient - may by skipped
2. Set serviceAlias for code generation
serviceALias will be used as a name of generated proxy class
(default if not set is service)
3. Set typePrefix for code generation
typePrefix will be used to prefixing sopa types name in generated types classess
(default if not set is empty string)
4. Set outputFile if you need generated code to be saved to file
You should specify valid file path
If this filed is not set, result will not be saved instead of
it will be displayed on the screen.
5. Run generateCode method for code generating.
6. If your ws contains types witch are derived from other types
you can try to use EXPERIMENTAL switch to generete proper class tree structure.
To do this set the $tryFindBase property to true on SoapProxyGenerator object.
In the example I've used open service on address
I cant assure that above WS is working. I used this only for example purposes.