A set of Zend Framework designed to make Facebook iframe integration a snip.
1. Checkout the SFB directory to the library folder of your ZF project.
1. Add the following lines to your application.ini:
autoloaderNamespaces = SFB_
SFB.fbAppId = <Facebook Application ID>
SFB.fbSecret = <Facebook Secret>
2. Any controllers you want to be only viewable as a Facebook iframe application, simply extend SFB_BaseFBAuthController, and make sure any init() function calls parent::init().
3. Call your now Facebook enabled application from within a Facebook iframe app.
4. Use $this->_facebook to integrate with the graph api, use the handy common methods, or extend SFB_Facebook to add your own!
5. Calls to the Graph API are cached in the session, unless you set the $resetCache parameter to true.