how to setup:
1. copy the files to a web server including all folders
2. make sure the dictionary folder is writable!
3. download a wordlist into the dictionary folder:
4. point your browser to the index.html for QWERTY example
or index_azerty.html for AZERTY example
note: the client example (index.html) was tested with:
- Safari and Firefox both on Mac.
- Firefox and IE7 both on Windows XP.
- Safari on iPad 1 with iOS 4.3 and iOS 5
how to setup your own dictionaries:
1. get a proper wordlist file and put it in the dictionary folder
the filename should be in the format <language>.words (e.g: en.words)
the file should contain one word on each row.
2. the first time you call the server script, the <language>.dict file will be autogenerated.
If you feel the urge to test functionality of the class on the server side instead of using the client you can do the following:
run test.php from the base folder by typing: php test/test.php