||Main class script
||dom xml class
An implementation of the DOM XML standard
||By Bas van Gaalen
||v0.8.5: 25 October 2003
- Added support for contentType property - defaults to 'text/xml'.
- Added support for nodeType property.
- Added preliminary support for cdata-section: when not embedded as textnode
it'll parse as cdata tag.
- Added support for character encoding through the main xml-tag in xml docs.
Supported character encodings (through PHP): ISO-8859-1, US-ASCII, UTF-8.
- Optimized appendChild-method: got rid of unnecessary loops that would build
the nextSibling and previousSibling pointers.
- createTextNode was non-compliant and it wrecked the childrens-tree. Fixed!
- Re-evaluated some pieces of code and fixed some small bugs.
- Updated license information and examples (see functest.php).
||13 years ago