What is Horus.php ?
> Horus.php is a tiny portable php tiny framework that focused on strong code-base and better performance, it is just one file ~ 30kb with ~ 1k of lines
> Horus.php is just a strong tiny code-base and will still as it not more .
Why Horus.php ?
I don't like to tell you some words, but just download and test yourself .
What is new ?
- New high-performance routing mechanism .
- Added support for sub-domain routing .
- New simple modular controller class .
- New environment variables .
- New Constants .
- New function
Horus() to get the horus object .
- New method
Horus()->statics() to an object of current memory-peak, memory-usage & cpu load avg.
- Horus.php is now more faster and could be compared to any plain php code .
- Removed useless codes .
- Optimized some parts of the code .
- Router & SQL Classes are now lazy-initialzed [constructed just on demand] .
- Horus 7 now merges any input vars from any request methods [ HEAD,POST,PUT,GET, ... etc ] in just one array
- Horus 7 accepts any input format "json/xml/query-string" .
- Horus 7 is very powerful for web-services like RESTful, XMLRPC, ... etc