Creating new controller
- go to app/MyFirstBlog/ and create a new subdirectory Controller - the directory name is strict convention.
- create new PHP file with name for example Blog.php into directory app/MyFirstBlog/Controller/
- the file Blog.php has to have strict class name like MyFirstBlog\Controller\Blog and has to extend Pimf\Controller\Base
- create new method action for example indexAction()
- optionally you can implement the method init() - it will be triggered before any action of the controller is executed.
- call the controller-action on sending the GET index.php?controller=blog&action=index parameters to your request
| `-- MyFirstBlog/
| |-- Controller/
| | '-- Blog.php
Check out a sample class which shows everything you can do with a PIMF controller MyFirstBlog/Controller/Blog.php