Read and write configuration text files
||By Marko Tapio Manninen
||- Added AUTODOUBLE field variable and _toDouble type converter function. Added reserved word likewise.
- Set flags method has been changed from boolean parameter set to array set. This is !!!FUNDAMENTAL!!! change, so applications that changes flags with older method, has to be modified to newer proper one.
- Added _doubleToString(), _integerToString(), _checkType() & _checkAutoType() methods.
- Added setFileName() method for changing file name and creating new configuration file.
- Added _fileWrite() method for checking CHMOD at save and new file creation procedure. And that affects to ->
- Public saveToFile() method simplified to use above mentioned _fileWrite method!
- Added get() method to get safely variable name. This is due to notice error, if you refer to variable in object scope, if it's not defined. With get method you will get 'undefined' if variable does not exist
- Some minor changes like comments and code optimize...