cm forms v1 Changelog
11/15/2004: Version 1.5
A correction release.
- Change on the regex of name to allow somes specials caracteres like (-,').
- Change the type for the comment in the example.
- Adding a validation class for dates in many formats.
- Adding support for html arrays. (They are not still supported for the mail sending section)
- Changing the tag font before the asterisque by a span tag. You should implement a css that correspond to that style (error).
11/03/2004: Version 1.4
A correction release.
- Changing the default limit of the field email to 50.
- Writting a description of the state.
8/04/2004: Version 1.3
A pre-release of the second version.
- Claning somes garbages comment and var.
- Change on the construct_email function for the data type.
7/30/2004: Version 1.2
A pre-release of the second version with multiple add and a security fix.
- Add this type of field : money (mandatory by default), text and data.
- Change on the type of field name to detect and refuse non-alphanumeric characters.
- Change on the error example of the type of field name to reflect with the previous change.
- IMPORTANT we have change the utility of the var $state. This version is incompatible with older version see the README file for more information about this change.
- Fixed a BIG security hole. Each content of field print on the web page did not encoded (before, we could write html code in the field and executed it when it post).
- Suppression of a unused element $field['type'].
- Suppression of a unused element $field['limit'].
- Made the regex1 element optional.
- Fix some error on the example page for the field company.
- Change a font tag to css in the example script.
6/8/2004: Version 1.1
A bug fix release
- Fixed a possibilitie of overflow. The data if an error as occur, is not test before is print on the web page.
- Fixed the slashed before ' and " in output.
- Changed the type of $field_value in forms_validate_* to pointer.
- Fixed the slashed before ' and " in email.
- Fixed bad html code in example.php. Now the page is valid html 4.01 transitonal
6/7/2004: Version 1.0
The first public release of the class.