- Added TemplateLayout
- Enhanced trigger mechanism for blocks - blocks can now define class method triggers. This is done in preparation for base-table blocks.
- Added 2 new property-level triggers: PRE_RENDER and POST_RENDER for customization of field generation. See editentry.php example.
- Labels are now generated with <label> tag.
- Fixed a bug where $extras parameter was ignored by RadioButtons display. Also added a new parameter: $separator (by default - <br/>) which separates options.
V1.1 (final) 2004-11-03
- Added trimming of hidden fields when signature is calculated.
- Cleaned up the code to avoid notices under E_ALL error logging
- The code no longer requires magic_quotes_gpc to be Off.
- Improved XHTML compliance
- Fixed the issue with RS_NEW an not saving or even validating unchaged new objects
- Fixed a problem with validation for auto-detect-changes OFF mode.
- Updated examples to reflect the changes, also tr.php to use DateProperty.
- Updated documentation to reflect all the above.
- Added RS_DELETE and RS_CANCEL record states.
- Added preservation of original values for editable properties and automatic detection of user changes. Two new statuses: RS_INSERT and RS_UPDATE.
- Added automatic saving sequence, that fires ON_UPDATE, ON_INSERT, or ON_DELETE triggers for each record that requires updating, inserting or deleting respectively.
- Reworked block methods to deal with status
- Added DateProperty
- Added format and validation to NumericProperty
- Added standard form layouts: BaseLayout and TableLayout.
- Added layout related dummy property LayoutElement with three displays: SectionHeader, Separator, InlineBLock.
- Added PRE_DISPLAY triggers to support conditional displaying of properties with standard layouts.