VH Graph Class
VH Graph Class is a class for dynamically plotting GIF graph using
PHP language(http://www.php.net). VH Graph Class is available from
the following URL: http://www.vhconsultants.com/
4. 9/15/00 Testing with PHP4.0.0. Looks like working
3. 6/04/99 Added bar graph, new class is bargraph2 for drawing bar
graphs. The original bargraph class is actually a columngraph
class. Also a few bug fix.
2. 5/30/99 VH Graph bug fix release 1 (1.0 Beta)
1. 5/28/99 VH Graph 1.0 Beta out
VH Graph Class requires GD library(http://www.boutell.com/gd/) compiled
in PHP3. It offers a set of functions and classes for plotting bar graph,
line graph, points graph, linepoints graph, area graph, pie graph. The
design idea came from Perl module GIFgraph(available from CPAN)
VH Graph Class is in 1.0Beta. It is fully functional.
Copy class.graph into your include path from php.
Usage & Examples
Read the manpage or html page for detail. Check http://www.vhconsultants.com/
for the latest documentation.
Tested on UNIX environment only. May also work with Window version of PHP.
Please send me your configuration to me <firstname.lastname@example.org> if you use
this package in the format of
OS: Linux, Solaris, WinNT etc.
Hardware: PC, Sparc etc.
Server Software: Apache 1.3.6 etc.
PHP Version: 3.0.7
PHP Compilation Options:
Use and Copyright
This software is subject to the "ALADDIN FREE PUBLIC LICENSE". You can find
the complete license agreement in the package. In short,
- You may use and distribute VH Graph Class non-commercially
- You may develop free software with VH Graph Class
- You may NOT sell any software based on VH Graph Class without
prior written permission from the author.
- If you write PDFlib programs and sell them, you need a
Only the text in the LICENSE file is considered to completely describe
the licensing conditions.
If you use this software you need to honor the copyright notices.
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2001 Robbin Zhang All rights reserved.