PHP Classes

form_mysql_auto_complete_class

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP Forms Class with HTML Generator and JavaScript Validation  >  All threads  >  form_mysql_auto_complete_class  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:form_mysql_auto_complete_class
Summary:property: visibility
Author:flavio r
Date:2012-06-13 22:04:27
Update:2012-06-25 14:02:51

1 - 10   11 - 17  

11. Re: form_mysql_auto_complete_class   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of flavio r flavio r - 2012-06-21 05:29:30 - In reply to message 10 from Manuel Lemos
Manuel
I commented the line 29 (was' echo "<meta http-equiv=\"Content-Type\" content=\"text/html; charset=utf-8\"/> ';') but the problem continues.

Do you have any examples of form with a field 'auto_complete' and field 'linked_select' with 'LinkedInput' => into the field 'auto_complete'? To compare?

Sorry to bother so much.

12. Re: form_mysql_auto_complete_class   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2012-06-21 05:52:14 - In reply to message 11 from flavio r
I do not have an example of combination specifically of those specific two plug-ins.

If you can provide a minimal example script with just 2 inputs with those two plug-ins showing the problem, maybe I can reproduce the problem to see what is the matter.

13. Re: form_mysql_auto_complete_class   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of flavio r flavio r - 2012-06-21 15:05:21 - In reply to message 12 from Manuel Lemos
Manuel
I made the change in the example 'test_linked_select.php' by placing the first field as auto_complete 'and found the same behavior.
In Opera when the value is entered it updates the second field and not in IE, you have to click the button 'update'.
In both browsers when using the select button, you have to click the button 'update' to update the next field.

200.186.208.43:88/_phplib_/FormGene ...

14. Re: form_mysql_auto_complete_class   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2012-06-22 03:58:21 - In reply to message 13 from flavio r
Good. I found the problem. When the text input is updated with a new value, it is not triggering ONCHANGE events. I have fixed that and it works now. Please try this new version and let me know if it does not work in any cases.

meta-language.net/cvs/~checkout~/fo ...

15. Re: form_mysql_auto_complete_class   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of flavio r flavio r - 2012-06-22 15:31:41 - In reply to message 14 from Manuel Lemos
Great!

Manuel

Now ran in all situations and in the browsers I have installed.

I will do more tests, and if I need, can I bother you again? :-)
Thank you

16. Re: form_mysql_auto_complete_class   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2012-06-22 21:18:50 - In reply to message 15 from flavio r
No problem. In the worst case I may take some time to reply in order to figure what is the matter.

Anyway, are you saying the auto-complete plug-in still does not work in all browsers or you have other problems unrelated with the class?

17. Re: form_mysql_auto_complete_class   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of flavio r flavio r - 2012-06-25 14:02:51 - In reply to message 16 from Manuel Lemos
I tested it in that I have installed and the class is ok in all browsers.
I'll ask for help if I have other doubts. :-)
Thank you.

1 - 10   11 - 17