PHP Classes

improvement in user interface

Recommend this page to a friend!

NewWay PHP File Manager  >  All threads  >  improvement in user interface  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:improvement in user interface
Summary:making user interface more easy to work
Author:naveen
Date:2016-12-07 11:20:49

1. improvement in user interface   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of naveen naveen - 2016-12-07 11:20:49
if you any feels the ui must be changed please leave a comment, your comment is valuable for project to develop to a new era

2. Re: improvement in user interface   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of ROBERTO GOMEZ BARRERA ROBERTO GOMEZ BARRERA - 2017-01-24 16:30:22 - In reply to message 1 from naveen
Hi, I'm trying to use your script NewWay PHP File Manager but I'd like to open the files in the broswer but the given path by your program writes a different location... How can I change it?

Also, in the JS file is missing the jqueryFileTree.js... Do you know form where I can download?

Regards,

Roberto from Mexico.

3. Re: improvement in user interface   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of naveen naveen - 2017-01-24 16:56:11 - In reply to message 2 from ROBERTO GOMEZ BARRERA
actually i have removed that jquery file tree from newway, im sorry you had the error, can you please say me which file the error occur?and details about the error in breif?
you could send a pm to my fb profile regarding this, if possible send me a screenshot
facebook.com/darkknight.naveen

4. Re: improvement in user interface   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of ROBERTO GOMEZ BARRERA ROBERTO GOMEZ BARRERA - 2017-01-24 21:14:55 - In reply to message 3 from naveen
Naveen, I want to thank you for your excellent system and your fast response. What is going on is when I want to see a file (like a PDF) your system makes a path with .../home/.../public_html/... and of course the borwser cannot find. My question is how I can get in my files without using "../" or "/home/", in the order I can select the path exactly like the browser request.

My best regards. Roberto.

5. Re: improvement in user interface   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of naveen naveen - 2017-01-25 01:06:09 - In reply to message 4 from ROBERTO GOMEZ BARRERA
you need to use backslash to explore a folder in server, "/" this symbol is used for exploring folders.To explore a folder example in server, use ../example.The backslash will be added by default if you are going through our home page.
Im sorry if i have understood the error in different way, correct me if iam wrong.

6. Re: improvement in user interface   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of ROBERTO GOMEZ BARRERA ROBERTO GOMEZ BARRERA - 2017-01-25 01:26:04 - In reply to message 5 from naveen
Yes, I tried with the backslash but makes something that take me off of your page and returns to my principal page... the only way I can path a folder is using the backslash is starting with /home/... But in the process when I arrive to the files and I want to see the file the path above the borwser uses /home/... and of course it cannot detect it; and when a create a folder with your app, it records it but in lower level of the folder I wanted to...

7. Re: improvement in user interface   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of naveen naveen - 2017-01-25 02:15:16 - In reply to message 6 from ROBERTO GOMEZ BARRERA
seems like a serious issue, i will fix in to it.please give me a day, im a student in real life, so it will take a day for me to fix it.

8. Re: improvement in user interface   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of ROBERTO GOMEZ BARRERA ROBERTO GOMEZ BARRERA - 2017-01-25 06:18:49 - In reply to message 7 from naveen
Dear Naveen... thanks and I appreciate your help. Let me know if I can do something because persons like your are really few nowadays.

9. Re: improvement in user interface   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of naveen naveen - 2017-01-25 10:49:17 - In reply to message 8 from ROBERTO GOMEZ BARRERA
Thanks a lot for appreciating my work, if you think you can help me, then you can contact me in personal through facebook or my email id.

10. Re: improvement in user interface   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of naveen naveen - 2017-01-25 12:18:43 - In reply to message 4 from ROBERTO GOMEZ BARRERA
i have found the bug, you are facing it when you are browsing the system files with newway right?probably you must be using ubuntu.
correct if i am wrong.