PHP Classes

build a template with html

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP Email validation  >  All threads  >  build a template with html  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:build a template with html
Summary:howto
Author:Ronny
Date:2013-11-28 19:18:48
Update:2013-11-30 13:36:59

1. build a template with html   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Ronny Ronny - 2013-11-28 19:18:49
Hello,

i want to build a simple form to validate a email address, like on this website:

kalender-365.de/ip/email-validation ...

How can i make it??

Thanks!!

2. Re: build a template with html   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2013-11-28 20:22:51 - In reply to message 1 from Ronny
Sure, why not?

Actually I would not be surprised if that site is using this class.

3. Re: build a template with html   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Ronny Ronny - 2013-11-28 20:29:31 - In reply to message 2 from Manuel Lemos
maybe its easy, but not for me :(

could you explain me howto?? btw: it's not my side, just a example.

4. Re: build a template with html   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2013-11-29 01:22:10 - In reply to message 3 from Ronny
Just put the class and the example code in a Web site and that should be all. At most you may want to adjust the messages to your own language.

5. Re: build a template with html   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Ronny Ronny - 2013-11-29 19:05:42 - In reply to message 4 from Manuel Lemos
thanks for your help!

i made it now, but it dont want to work.

i renamed the test...php to email-validation.php, no i have the 3 php files in the folder:

email-validation.php
email_validation.php (untouched)
getmxrr.php

I see the form, and i think it will check the email, but there is no result on the page.

i have the code of the email-validation.php on pastebin, maybe you find out where the mistake is? (auto-delete on pastebin after 1 week)

pastebin.com/txmJ234m

Thanks!!

6. Re: build a template with html   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2013-11-30 00:56:10 - In reply to message 5 from Ronny
I think that condition if($send) will not work because you may register_globals disabled.

It should be:

if(IsSet($_POST['send']))

7. Re: build a template with html   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Ronny Ronny - 2013-11-30 13:36:59 - In reply to message 6 from Manuel Lemos
Yess!!

That was the issue!!

Big thanks for that great support!!