PHP Classes

this class with mime

Recommend this page to a friend!

SMTP E-mail sending class  >  All threads  >  this class with mime  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:this class with mime
Summary:hi
Author:jbepure
Date:2012-11-17 18:11:58
Update:2012-11-18 04:17:46

1. this class with mime   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of jbepure jbepure - 2012-11-17 18:11:58
i use bulk message from this class, is very usefull and simple.
can you add to this class that function that support attachement and html ? like your mime class. This 2 combined?
i'll pay for 1 class with this options. sending function from this class with email compose function from mime

2. Re: this class with mime   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2012-11-17 21:23:36 - In reply to message 1 from jbepure
You can use the SMTP class already with the MIME class. Just use the smtp_message_class instead of email_message_class.

3. Re: this class with mime   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of jbepure jbepure - 2012-11-18 01:26:13 - In reply to message 2 from Manuel Lemos
that's the problem. i'm not a programmer and i buyed a script that uses your class

so it's like $smtp->SendMessage($from,$to,
where $to is an array

i don't know to use the mime class with array.this class is very good for bulk and i don't want to customize letter for every person

sorry for my poor language

4. Re: this class with mime   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of jbepure jbepure - 2012-11-18 01:38:40 - In reply to message 3 from jbepure
can you provide me and example without changing my actual code ? i'll pay

5. Re: this class with mime   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2012-11-18 04:17:46 - In reply to message 3 from jbepure
You just need to use the scripts from the MIME message class. Where you see

new email_message_class

replace by

new smtp_message_class

There is also documentation pages in the MIME message package with information on class variables you need to set to configure SMTP server access.