PHP Classes

Problem Uploading file

Recommend this page to a friend!
Stumble It! Stumble It! Bookmark in Bookmark in

Upload Class  >  All threads  >  Problem Uploading file  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Problem Uploading file
Summary:First Try
Author:ArDa Multimedia
Date:2007-06-26 15:01:05
Update:2013-05-14 16:15:35

1. Problem Uploading file   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of ArDa Multimedia ArDa Multimedia - 2007-06-26 15:01:05
I tried to active the class and put it on my server.
Rights are on 777 and after the first error I saw that there is needed a folder called data, so i made it and made rights.
I get an error called:

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(data/bild0040.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /srv/www/htdocs/web5/html/bilder/ on line 68
(and many errors after that)

after I tried to put an image up.
For testing i put the image manually up with FTP. Then when I try to put the same imagename up I get this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 19224 bytes) in /srv/www/htdocs/web5/html/bilder/ on line 68

So what could there be wrong ?
gdimage is active and functionable, is there any discription for installing the class ?

Thx for answers

2. Re: Problem Uploading file   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Danilo Danilo - 2013-05-14 16:15:35 - In reply to message 1 from ArDa Multimedia
First: check gd status
make file gdinfo.php
if not enabled from php.ini enable it or install package.
it depends by server configuration.

if you recompile "configure command" of php with this option:

'--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--with-t1lib=/usr' '--without-gdbm' '--with-gettext' '--with-gmp' '--with-iconv' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr'

you can skip Second point.

if you can't change server configuration use this, add one @ before image functions ... for example @ImageCreateFromPNG.

Set the correct directory to upload the file

Sorry for my bad english