- GIF transparency and animation is not preserved. There seem to be no way to do so, easily, with GD as of now.
- Thumbnail files are bigger than the original images! I think this is probably due to the use of imagecopyresampled. Will add option to use imagecopyresized in subsequent version
Current Changelog for 1.2.10
29 October 2006
- print_thumbnail has a new optional argument: display_inline. Refer to documentation for an explanation.
- Corrected filename header print_thumbnail sends to browser. (Used to send filenames without the period between filename and extensions)
- Removed redundant transform method and used realpath() instead.