Login   Register  
PHP Classes
elePHPant
Icontem

in-reply-to:

Recommend this page to a friend!
Stumble It! Stumble It! Bookmark in del.icio.us Bookmark in del.icio.us

POP3 e-mail client  >  All threads  >  in-reply-to:  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:in-reply-to:
Summary:in-reply-to:
Author:Silvia
Date:2013-04-15 12:50:24
Update:2013-04-17 03:45:57

1. in-reply-to:   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Silvia
Silvia
2013-04-15 12:50:24
I need the header data ["in-reply-to:"] =>, for keeping track of the acknowledgment. When I send the email I keep the email id and so then corresponds exactly to that email acknowledgment.

I've seen it with var_dump ($ decoded [0] ['Headers']); does not always get the data ["in-reply-to:"], however if I go into the email if the original data-Message-ID: <eb592ea2163ebde84959c1677f4913e1@domain> which is where I think you get the value.

"Final-Recipient: rfc822; email
Original-Message-ID: <eb592ea2163ebde84959c1677f4913e1@domain>
Disposition: manual-action/MDN-sent-manually; Displayed"

There may be some error? I can pull the data I Original-Message-ID otherwise?

thank you very much

2. Re: in-reply-to:   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos
Manuel Lemos
2013-04-16 09:18:44 - In reply to message 1 from Silvia
I think the problem is that you are trying to display the decode structure in a Web page and if you do not encode the values, browsers will consider anything between < and > as a tag, so you may not see anything in the browser but it is there if you check the page source code.

You need to use HtmlSpecialChars function to properly display the value in a Web page.

3. Re: in-reply-to:   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Silvia
Silvia
2013-04-16 17:03:32 - In reply to message 2 from Manuel Lemos
Thanks for the reply.

There are emails that HtmlSpecialChars not fill the data ["in-reply-to:"] =>, but I can draw from $decoded[0]['Parts'][1]["Body"],, collecting the Original-Message-ID:

Thank you very much, I had been locked.

4. Re: in-reply-to:   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos
Manuel Lemos
2013-04-17 03:45:57 - In reply to message 3 from Silvia
I think I did not explain myself clearly. HtmlSpecialChars is not to make emails appear in that header. If the emails are in the message, the emails appear in the decoded array.

The problem is that if you just use var_dump to show the array contents, that function is not be suitable to display the message structure in a Web page because all text needs to be encoded to show in a HTML page, especially if the array has values with the characters <, > or " .

For that you may try instead:

echo nl2br(HtmlSpecialChars(print_r($decoded[0], true)));