Subject:New release
Summary:About the latest release of the Wizard class
Author:Dave
Date:2005-06-14 10:52:05
Update:2005-08-05 19:38:21

1. New release   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Dave Dave - 2005-06-14 10:52:06
Ok guys!

It's been a while coming -- I've been quite busy with other stuff, sorry!

The latest version adds support for Cassel cascading selects, as well as some bugfixes and enhancements (like using buttons for images that can't be found for inputs). Many thanks to all of you using the class and reporting bugs and requests back to me.

Since I am actually using this in a project, there still exists the possibility of some error introduced by crossover into that project, where the error can only be seen outside of that project (eg a missing / invalid include file).

Please let me know ASAP if there is an issue like that. Although I've tested the whole thing on it's own, I'm still prone to make mistakes!

Thanks, and enjoy.

2. Re: New release   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Dean Mumby Dean Mumby - 2005-08-04 14:00:45 - In reply to message 1 from Dave
I keep getting an error using the lastest greatest version of wizard.php

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/inetpub/pasko.co.za/public_html/include/wizard.php on line 1642

Regards
Dean

3. Re: New release   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Dave Dave - 2005-08-05 07:57:51 - In reply to message 2 from Dean Mumby
Okie dokie -- there's another update. There are 2 bugfixes that I know about, and I don't see the problem you report -- so I guess that that's also fixed (:

Hope this helps.

4. Re: New release   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Dean Mumby Dean Mumby - 2005-08-05 19:38:21 - In reply to message 3 from Dave
Hi Dave

I tried the latest update but something is not quite right. I had to go back to make my app work. I will try again and let you know.

By the way is there some way to pas a hidden variable through the wizard. For example my edit wizards draw info out of mysql and I then update the info. I currently have the id of the data as one of the editable values as it was the only way I could see to get it to the submit page. I would be nice to have a hidden type that we could you to pass data around.

Regards
Dean

Could I contact you directly , I am getting a little p***sed with this website and having to login 20 times just to get to a file. I dont know what Manuel is doing with his mirror sites but it is not working. I tried to find a forum where I could make a comment but got to frustrated. I hope he sorts it out as it is currently very user unfriendly.