PHP Classes

PADL

Recommend this page to a friend!

PADL (PHP Application Distribution License System)  >  All threads  >  PADL  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:PADL
Summary:PADL usage
Author:dinesh amle
Date:2008-09-16 05:40:17
Update:2013-03-18 16:33:01

1. PADL   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of dinesh amle dinesh amle - 2008-09-16 05:40:18
can anyone help me out, with example how to use this class for your php application step by step... I am not able to understand how to add it in php application

Any help will be appreciated... thanks in advance

2. Re: PADL   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of tblogz tblogz - 2009-07-27 10:12:36 - In reply to message 1 from dinesh amle
me too, can you share the step by step tutorial ??
using image/screenshot is better

thank you

3. Re: PADL How do you install this ? no...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Geno vitsg Geno vitsg - 2011-01-29 21:40:26 - In reply to message 2 from tblogz
any one know how to install this script ? or where the install docs are?? thanks

4. PADL Introduction   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Shahil Sham Shahil Sham - 2012-12-19 13:40:56 - In reply to message 1 from dinesh amle
I took some time myself to figure out how this works, so I decided to share the knowledge.

1. Copy the conetns of the zip to a filder in ur server or localhost.
(I did this on my local installation of LAMP)

2. Navigate to the server folder (eg: http://localhost/padl/server).
Change the contents of the db.config.php file with an editor (DOn't forget to create the database), and navigate to db.installer.php from the browser.
(If you encounter a mysql error, change Type=MyISAM; to Engine=MyISAM; at 3 places in db.mysql.sql file)

3. Go and test the sample code in the apps folder.

Hope I've given you a start, and a decent PHP developer can find their way from here on ;)

5. Re: PADL   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Innovative Computers Innovative Computers - 2013-01-08 09:56:03 - In reply to message 4 from Shahil Sham
Hello

I need u r some help

I wud like to know whether the database has to be created manually and then to run the sql query or database name to be mention to create database automatically
and if need to create manually then by which name

Thanks in Advancce

6. Re: PADL   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Alexander Olderdissen Alexander Olderdissen - 2013-03-18 16:33:01 - In reply to message 5 from Innovative Computers
When you've upload the folders to your directory, so navigate to folder /server and edit first the file db.config.php and after them call the file http://localhost/server/db.installer.php with your browser.

After them the database is installed und you can play with the example snippets.

When you want to use to license your owen projects, so been fair and call a professional developer (ex. Oliver) and pay him for his worked hours to integrate this class in your projects.