PHP Classes

Doesn't Work

Recommend this page to a friend!

Libchart  >  All threads  >  Doesn't Work  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Doesn't Work
Summary:Getting an error message.
Author:Helen Mcilroy
Date:2005-10-12 20:14:52
Update:2005-10-17 08:05:52

1. Doesn't Work   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Helen Mcilroy Helen Mcilroy - 2005-10-12 20:14:52
Hi
This looks like a great class but I put all the files in the same directory, included them from the file with the text as set out in the tutorial and got the following error message:

Fatal error: Class barchart: Cannot inherit from undefined class chart

All the files are available to the file that generated this error message so I don't know what's wrong.

Thanks

2. Re: Doesn't Work   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Dan Forbert Dan Forbert - 2005-10-14 13:40:18 - In reply to message 1 from Helen Mcilroy
Hi
I'm having the same problem. I put all the files in a folder called libchart and then used include() to include them all in a file called libchart which I then included in the example file.

I got the same error message.

Dan

3. Re: Doesn't Work   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Jean-Marc Trémeaux Jean-Marc Trémeaux - 2005-10-17 08:05:52 - In reply to message 2 from Dan Forbert
Dear users,

Unfortunately, the set of files provided on PHP Classes is incomplete. There are some files that I can't upload (for instance 2 font files) because this site doesn't manage binary files.

If you want to try out libchart, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE DISTRIBUTION AT THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
naku.dohcrew.com/libchart/files/lib ...

I also provide a short tutorial here:
naku.dohcrew.com/libchart/pages/sam ...

Regards,

Jean-Marc Trémeaux
Libchart author