PHP Classes

dependencies on milestones

Recommend this page to a friend!

Gantt Chart Class  >  All threads  >  dependencies on milestones  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:dependencies on milestones
Summary:dependencies on milestones
Author:myo han
Date:2008-07-21 17:46:45
Update:2008-07-21 21:06:13

1. dependencies on milestones   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of myo han myo han - 2008-07-21 17:46:45
Hi,

This is a great help for gantt chart using php. It is working very well. Just one thing, I couldn't find to set dependencies between milestones and tasks. I believe this is a common requirement for project management. Please help me with some workaround....

TJ.

2. Re: dependencies on milestones   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Alexandre Miguel de Andrade Souza Alexandre Miguel de Andrade Souza - 2008-07-21 21:06:13 - In reply to message 1 from myo han
I think you could implement in you application, it's more about data than graphics. The common is the milestone at the end of some task/phase, so you could usually define in the task/phase form if it has a milestone and use the date of the end of task. So if you change the date of the end of task, you automatically change the milestone.

You really need change the class only if you thing about show it graphically.

If is the case, you can copy the function "dependency" and adjust to link between a task and a milestone, but I yet believe you only will need adapt the end to start case.