PHP Classes

AJAX File Uploader

Recommend this page to a friend!

AJAX File Uploader  >  All threads  >  AJAX File Uploader  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:AJAX File Uploader
Summary:Dont cheat others
Author:sivaramapandianbtech
Date:2007-04-27 07:42:55
Update:2013-09-20 12:35:21

1. AJAX File Uploader   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of sivaramapandianbtech sivaramapandianbtech - 2007-04-27 07:42:55
yes you are cheating others with the name AJAX UPLOAD You have done the upload just with IFRAME and getting file name only by ajax so you dont do upload by ajax But you have named it as AJAX UPLOAD Any how it will be also somewhat useful

2. Re: AJAX File Uploader   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Er. Rochak Chauhan Er. Rochak Chauhan - 2007-04-27 08:05:19 - In reply to message 1 from sivaramapandianbtech
Dear Siva,

I hope next time you will think twice before using a strong word like "CHEAT"
Anyone who knows AJAX will let you it is IMPOSSIBLE to upload/post files VIA AJAX....
but it would be surprise for you.. all the WEB 2.0 application like GMAIL.... using iframe to upload files.. HOWEVER..when in comes to check and monitor when the file is uploaded...
Thats where AJAX comes into picture..

I hope anyone who reads this thread understands, why it is called AJAX UPLOADER and its not just iframe in the entire code.

Just do your homework next time you accuse anyone of cheating.

-
Thanks and Regards,
Rochak Chauhan.

3. Re: AJAX File Uploader   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Naguib Naguib - 2008-04-13 22:39:00 - In reply to message 2 from Er. Rochak Chauhan
hey it s NOT working with IE 6&7

4. Re: AJAX File Uploader   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Aakanksha Bhujbal Aakanksha Bhujbal - 2013-09-20 12:35:21 - In reply to message 2 from Er. Rochak Chauhan
Hey hi. I used ajaxfileuploader it works fine as expected. but after file is uploaded it gives message again and again like your file is uploaded and file uploading please wait...
both these message displays after a second or two.
And one more thing, I am using CKEditor in my website. If editor instance is created, ajaxfileuploader behaves differently like it uploads file but it is showing me error as: Uncaught TypeError: Object http:// has no method 'open'.
Why this is happening?
Please help me...