Login   Register  
PHP Classes
elePHPant
Icontem

Error?

Recommend this page to a friend!
Stumble It! Stumble It! Bookmark in del.icio.us Bookmark in del.icio.us

MIME Mail Decoder  >  All threads  >  Error?  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Error?
Summary:arning: main(Net/POP3.php)
Author:Brandon
Date:2006-01-11 23:04:28
Update:2006-01-12 03:49:09

1. Error?   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Brandon
Brandon
2006-01-11 23:04:28
I get these error when running your script. Did you fail to include them or am i just retarded thanks

Warning: main(Net/POP3.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/l/v/m/lvmegacorp/html/ezcart/admin/mail_decoder_class_inc.php on line 20

Warning: main(Net/POP3.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/l/v/m/lvmegacorp/html/ezcart/admin/mail_decoder_class_inc.php on line 20

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'Net/POP3.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/l/v/m/lvmegacorp/html/ezcart/admin/mail_decoder_class_inc.php on line 20

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: net_pop3 in /home/content/l/v/m/lvmegacorp/html/ezcart/admin/mail_decoder_class_inc.php on line 82

-brandon

2. Re: Error?   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Paul Scott
Paul Scott
2006-01-12 03:49:09 - In reply to message 1 from Brandon
Brandon,

I did mention in the class description that this class depends on PEAR::POP3 and PEAR::Mail_MIME, both of which can be installed by using the pear installer. As root go: pear install Net_POP3 and then pear install Mail_MIME and everything should work OK. If you don't have pear installed, then go to http://pear.php.net and follow the instructions there for your platform.

Any other problems, please post here! This is a good class, and I would like to see you succeed with it!