PHP Classes

error msg

Recommend this page to a friend!

IP2Location  >  All threads  >  error msg  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:error msg
Summary:i get a bad include, what am i not including?
Author:chris
Date:2006-01-15 12:07:14
Update:2006-01-15 13:34:10

1. error msg   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of chris chris - 2006-01-15 12:07:14
hey all, this is what i get both on my IIS testing server, and my APACHE live box.

Warning: fopen(samples/IP-COUNTRY-SAMPLE.BIN): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\public_html\includes\IP2Location.inc on line 120
$record->country_short : This parameter is unavailable for selected data file. Please upgrade the data file.
$record->country_long : This parameter is unavailable for selected data file. Please upgrade the data file.
$record->region : This parameter is unavailable for selected data file. Please upgrade the data file.
$record->city : This parameter is unavailable for selected data file. Please upgrade the data file.
$record->isp : This parameter is unavailable for selected data file. Please upgrade the data file.
$record->latitude : This parameter is unavailable for selected data file. Please upgrade the data file.
$record->longitude : This parameter is unavailable for selected data file. Please upgrade the data file.
$record->domain : This parameter is unavailable for selected data file. Please upgrade the data file.
$record->zipcode : This parameter is unavailable for selected data file. Please upgrade the data file.
$record->ipaddr : 35.1.1.1
$record->ipno : 587268353

2. Re: error msg   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of chris chris - 2006-01-15 12:15:08 - In reply to message 1 from chris
i googled it, and got most of my answer. i have to download the bins from ip2location.

i am not sure if anyone can take the time to explain the different files, etc. but if they have exposure to it, please let me know. i am sure i will find another user group out there if i dont figure it out.

have a good one!

3. Re: error msg   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of KL Liew KL Liew - 2006-01-15 13:34:10 - In reply to message 2 from chris
Hi Chris,

We are unable to upload the sample IP2Location data files to phpclasses.org due to file size limitation. We are still working with the admin to allow us to upload those data.

You can download the complete list of sample databases from our website at http://www.ip2location.com/developers.htm.

Each sample database has its own data sets such as country, region, city etc. You can find the complete database definition as below.

DB1 - IP-COUNTRY
DB2 - IP-COUNTRY-ISP
DB3 - IP-COUNTRY-REGION-CITY
DB4 - IP-COUNTRY-REGION-CITY-ISP
DB5 - IP-COUNTRY-REGION-CITY-LATITUDE-LONGITUDE
DB6 - IP-COUNTRY-REGION-CITY-LATITUDE-LONGITUDE-ISP
DB7 - IP-COUNTRY-REGION-CITY-ISP-DOMAIN
DB8 - IP-COUNTRY-REGION-CITY-LATITUDE-LONGITUDE-ISP-DOMAIN
DB9 - IP-COUNTRY-REGION-CITY-LATITUDE-LONGITUDE-ZIPCODE
DB10- IP-COUNTRY-REGION-CITY-LATITUDE-LONGITUDE-ISP-DOMAIN-ZIPCODE

Regards,
KL