PHP Classes

HTML to PDF

Recommend this page to a friend!

HTML to PDF  >  All threads  >  HTML to PDF  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:HTML to PDF
Summary:html_to_pdf_test.php is not working. Creating a corrupt file
Author:Ranjan Goyal
Date:2006-04-19 07:42:17
Update:2010-12-08 11:10:05

1 - 10   11 - 20   21 - 30   31 - 38  

31. Re: HTML to PDF   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of kinderjit kinderjit - 2009-08-08 07:17:11 - In reply to message 2 from Harish Chauhan
hello,

Even my code was also working and I was able to generate required PHP. But now pdf is not getting generated. Not even "html_to_pdf_test.php" is giving required result.

It opens the Acrobat reader and a message displays that tells that either this is not supported file type or file has got corrupted.

My mailid kinderjit@tripatinfoways@yahoo.com

Please send me new code file

With Regards,
Kinderjit Singh

32. Re: HTML to PDF   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of kinderjit kinderjit - 2009-08-08 07:36:37 - In reply to message 7 from Harish Chauhan
Hello sir,

HTML_to_pdf_test.php file is working fine but accrobat reader is not open the file gies me the file corrupted error.
Please give me your class file at my personal mail id
kinderjitsinghsodhi@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
With Regards,
Kinderjit Singh.

33. Re: HTML to PDF   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of swethavasu swethavasu - 2009-10-01 04:40:18 - In reply to message 12 from Harish Chauhan
I'm facing problem in converting html to pdf.

Its giving ERROR: couldn't connect to host

Could you please help to solve this.

Regards,
Tarsh.

34. Re: HTML to PDF   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Tony Gilpin Tony Gilpin - 2009-10-24 00:09:06 - In reply to message 33 from swethavasu
Did you get anywhere with the change on host ?

35. Re: HTML to PDF   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Benjamin Zapf Benjamin Zapf - 2009-11-03 09:52:31 - In reply to message 34 from Tony Gilpin
Is there still any Support?
Opened the corrupted .pdf-file with Editor:
There is just HTML-Code inside. Is it possible the needed Files don't exist on the Server? (Got cURL, the latest files and the right IP.)
Code from .pdf is below.

<body bgcolor="white">

<span><H1>Server Error in '/' Application.<hr width=100% size=1 color=silver></H1>

<h2> <i>The resource cannot be found.</i> </h2></span>

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif ">

<b> Description: </b>HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. &nbsp;Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.
<br><br>

<b> Requested URL: </b>/pdf-net/showdoc.aspx<br><br>

</body>
</html>

36. Re: HTML to PDF   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of praful kadam praful kadam - 2010-12-08 11:06:45 - In reply to message 35 from Benjamin Zapf
i thing both files are wrong

37. Re: HTML to PDF   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of praful kadam praful kadam - 2010-12-08 11:10:06 - In reply to message 36 from praful kadam
harish u shd xplain how these files works for u

38. Re: HTML to PDF   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of john inyang john inyang - 2016-07-13 07:47:52 - In reply to message 2 from Harish Chauhan
Hello Arish,

can you help me please with the update code?

am having this error:
Notice: Undefined variable: s_POST_DATA in C:\xampp\htdocs\NaragReport\html_to_pdf.inc.php on line 88

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\htdocs\NaragReport\html_to_pdf.inc.php on line 200

please send to my mail: talk2johninyang@yahoo.com

thanks

1 - 10   11 - 20   21 - 30   31 - 38