PHP Classes

problem - display some fields

Recommend this page to a friend!

phpMyDataGrid - AJAX Enabled Datagrid  >  All threads  >  problem - display some fields  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:problem - display some fields
Summary:problem - display some fields
Author:savvy
Date:2012-08-07 13:43:48
Update:2012-08-17 12:32:05

1. problem - display some fields   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of savvy savvy - 2012-08-07 13:43:48
hi
thank for this class ,
but i have a error :
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'group,email,name,ranking,sex,family,banned,avatar,id,ip FROM `sd-users` LIMIT' at line 1

problem is for group,also when I change "group" to "`group`" it work defective ! namely it can edit , but not display in table
if when i don't use group , the table load well.

2. Re: problem - display some fields   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Gustavo Arcila Gustavo Arcila - 2012-08-14 14:52:36 - In reply to message 1 from savvy
Hi,

This behaviour is fixed in paid version...

regards,

Gustavo Arcila

3. Re: problem - display some fields   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Jaroslav Jaroslav - 2012-08-17 09:23:22 - In reply to message 2 from Gustavo Arcila
So when it is free it can contain bugs?
It is not correct from you.

4. Re: problem - display some fields   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Gustavo Arcila Gustavo Arcila - 2012-08-17 12:32:05 - In reply to message 3 from Jaroslav
Hi,

That is not a bug.

Programming basic rules say that a good programmer should use descriptive variable names or descriptive field names and should never use reserved words as variables or fields.

if you have a field to identify the 'group', if you've read or studied about database creations, you should know you should use something like 'group_id', or 'group_name' instead

So if you respect this "Basic" rules you'll not trigger that behaviour.