PHP Classes

problem with huge message

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP MIME Email Message Parser  >  All threads  >  problem with huge message  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:problem with huge message
Summary:When the body of message is huge it does not store the whole msg
Author:yadnesh
Date:2008-03-27 05:17:17
Update:2008-03-28 00:28:52

1. problem with huge message   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of yadnesh yadnesh - 2008-03-27 05:17:17
Hello again,
I found that when the body of the message is huge the parser was just abruptly breaking the message and stopping. Is there a reason for this??? I can paste you the body but it is huge so will wait before u give me a green signal!!
Thanks again,

2. Re: problem with huge message   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2008-03-27 05:58:28 - In reply to message 1 from yadnesh
It would be better if you could upload the complete message with headers and body to some file sharing services.

3. Re: problem with huge message   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of yadnesh yadnesh - 2008-03-27 06:12:37 - In reply to message 2 from Manuel Lemos
filefactory.com/file/63bbea/for_lem ...

Thats the link. Please let me know if its convenient for you to download it.

4. Re: problem with huge message   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2008-03-27 06:42:05 - In reply to message 3 from yadnesh
I just tried it and it was parsed correctly to the end. The parsing did not end abruptly.

The message was not particularly large, only 16K. I wonder if this was the right message you intended to send me.

5. Re: problem with huge message   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of yadnesh yadnesh - 2008-03-28 00:28:52 - In reply to message 4 from Manuel Lemos
Hello Manuel,
Firstly I have solved the issue but thought I should let you know. I have put a database insert statement in your mime_parser file(thats the only change). When I was trying to get the message from a file on the server it did not work. So I changed it to getting the message from a string variable and it works perfectly fine. I repeat, your program is AWESOME!
Thanks for all the support mate,
Ur a great help,
Yadnesh