PHP Classes

error output of ArNumber Class

Recommend this page to a friend!

ArNumbers  >  All threads  >  error output of ArNumber Class  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:error output of ArNumber Class
Summary:error output of ArNumber Class
Author:faruk chowdhury
Date:2007-10-27 08:33:18
Update:2007-10-28 06:16:35

1. error output of ArNumber Class   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of faruk chowdhury faruk chowdhury - 2007-10-27 08:33:18
Notice: Undefined offset: 4 in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\ar\ArNumbers.class.php on line 158

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\ar\ArNumbers.class.php on line 197

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\ar\ArNumbers.class.php on line 168

أ£أ،أ­أ‡أ‘أ‡أ¤ أ¦ أ£أ†أ‰ أ¦ أ“أˆأڑ أ¦ أƒأ‘أˆأڑأ¦أ¤ أ£أ،أ­أ¦أ¤ أ¦ أƒأ‘أˆأڑأ£أ†أ‰ أ¦ أ‹أ،أ‡أ‹ أ¦ أ‹أ£أ‡أ¤أ¦أ¤ أƒأ،أ‌

2. Re: error output of ArNumber Class   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Khaled Al-Shamaa Khaled Al-Shamaa - 2007-10-28 06:16:35 - In reply to message 1 from faruk chowdhury
My dear friend Faruk,

Could you please give more information about that problem that you have when you submit to this forum, because frankly it is look like a puzzle :o)

But let me guess … himmm … you may have to strip white spaces or other character like end of line or tab. You have to use trim() function on your variable before send it to this class, it should be only integer nothing else.

Any way, thanks for your entry, I will add this function also into my class to avoid similar cases.

Best regards,
Khaled