Login   Register  
PHP Classes
elePHPant
Icontem

Lyrics?

Recommend this page to a friend!
Stumble It! Stumble It! Bookmark in del.icio.us Bookmark in del.icio.us

MP3 Management  >  All threads  >  Lyrics?  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Lyrics?
Summary:Unable to extract lyrics from mp3 tages
Author:Caleb Maxx
Date:2012-12-28 04:46:33
Update:2012-12-29 14:04:38

1. Lyrics?   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Caleb Maxx
Caleb Maxx
2012-12-28 04:46:34
First of all I just want to say how appreciative I am of all the work you put into this, I am not the best programmer so I have a question...
Curious how to implement the lyric tag import into the database you created for it? On import and 'completion' of the script, the mp3 lyric database is empty?

Any help is greatly apprecaited

2. Re: Lyrics?   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Nadir Latif
Nadir Latif
2012-12-28 05:11:32 - In reply to message 1 from Caleb Maxx
Hi...Thanks for using my script. the mp3management does not update the lyrics table. to fill the lyrics table you have to use another script. here is the url (http://www.phpclasses.org/package/4621-PHP-Correct-ID3-tags-of-music-stored-in-a-database.html).

3. Re: Lyrics?   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Caleb Maxx
Caleb Maxx
2012-12-28 05:49:37 - In reply to message 2 from Nadir Latif
So if I have the lyrics already in the mp3 tag, the link you provided will help me import them into the lyric table you created?

4. Re: Lyrics?   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Nadir Latif
Nadir Latif
2012-12-28 07:42:52 - In reply to message 3 from Caleb Maxx
no, the link i gave you is a script that fetches lyrics from certain websites and updates the mp3 tags. it does not extract the lyrics from tags.

5. Re: Lyrics?   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Caleb Maxx
Caleb Maxx
2012-12-28 17:02:39 - In reply to message 4 from Nadir Latif
Thank you for your help so far. After generating the database with the sql code provided, and running the processing script against the collection of mp3s to create the entire sql database of tracks without clips, the tag correction script just gives me a blank index page, I've configured the database info in the config file and even changed the email to my current email address (although I am confused as to why this is being emailed and unsure why it's connecting to mta5.am0.yahoodns.net ) and the result is the same... any advice?

6. Re: Lyrics?   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Nadir Latif
Nadir Latif
2012-12-29 14:04:38 - In reply to message 5 from Caleb Maxx
Hello...since the tag correction script can be run in the background, email is used to inform the user about errors. the email may not contain all errors. you can comment out the line that includes the error handling file. i.e include_once('set_error_handling.php'); and replace it with these lines:

ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL);
ini_set("display_errors", 1);

after that try to run the tag correction script from your browser.