PHP Classes

Text Encoding with Data Scaling

Recommend this page to a friend!

QGoogle Chart  >  All threads  >  Text Encoding with Data Scaling  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Text Encoding with Data Scaling
Summary:Text Encoding with Data Scaling
Author:Dennis Moore
Date:2008-06-12 17:42:48
Update:2008-06-12 20:43:53

1 - 10   11 - 14  

11. Re: Text Encoding with Data Scaling   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Dennis Moore Dennis Moore - 2008-06-12 20:08:41 - In reply to message 10 from Dennis Moore
line 239 of the class should be:

"Subtypes" => array("chart"=>"c", "axis" => "xy" ,"horizontal_stacked"=>"hs" ,"vertical_stacked"=>"vs" ,"horizontal_grouped"=>"hg" ,"vertical_grouped"=>"vg" ,"2d"=>"" ,"3d"=>"3" , "sparkline"=>"s", "venn"=>"" ,"scatter"=>""),

12. Re: Text Encoding with Data Scaling   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Tom Schaefer Tom Schaefer - 2008-06-12 20:12:18 - In reply to message 10 from Dennis Moore
1. And how it behaves. Correct or not?

2. I do know that the wrapper has a - for php - strange way of coding. It is sometimes hard to understand what happens, but when I have implemented a chart rule checker than it will provide chart specific properties only. so code writing becomes much easier because unprovided methods won't be generated dynamically.

13. Re: Text Encoding with Data Scaling   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Tom Schaefer Tom Schaefer - 2008-06-12 20:16:46 - In reply to message 11 from Dennis Moore
I change line to chart in the repository.
Thx for debugging. Sometimes I do not see anything.

14. Re: Text Encoding with Data Scaling   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Dennis Moore Dennis Moore - 2008-06-12 20:43:53 - In reply to message 12 from Tom Schaefer
I noticed one more thing:

addEncoding('text') does not return the proper values it should be a t: not s:

according to Google Chart API

Text encoding
Specify text encoding with

chd=t:<chart data string>

What method should I use for data scaling?

according to Google Chart API

Text encoding with data scaling
Specify text encoding with data scaling with two parameters

chd=t:<chart data string>
chds=<data set 1 minimum value>,<data set 1 maximum value>,<data set n minimum value>,<data set n maximum value>

Where:

<chart data string> consists of any positive or negative floating point numbers
<data set 1 minimum value> is the lowest number you want to apply to the first data set
<data set 1 maximum value> is the highest number you want to apply to the first data set, omit to specify 100
<data set n minimum value> is the lowest number you want to apply to the nth data set
<data set n maximum value> is the highest number you want to apply to the nth data set, omit to specify 100
If you supply fewer data scaling parameters than there are data sets the last scaling parameter is applied to the remaining data sets. Provide just one pair of scaling parameters to apply a single range to a chart.

Note:

This is not available for maps.
Specify a missing value with a number that is out of range.
If you have more than one set of data, separate each set with a pipe character (|).
For example: chd=t:30,-60,50,120,80&chds=-80,140

1 - 10   11 - 14