PHP Classes

Dont work

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP Login Script  >  All threads  >  Dont work  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Dont work
Summary:I m french
Author:marro
Date:2011-05-29 08:03:30

1. Dont work   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of marro marro - 2011-05-29 08:03:34
This scrpit don t work with php 5.3:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config.php on line 80

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config.php on line 166

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config\Container.php on line 111

Fatal error: Call to undefined function logged_in() in D:\ServerWeb\PhpLogin\example\index.php on line 14

Help me ^^

2. Re: Dont work   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of marro marro - 2011-05-29 08:03:57
This scrpit don t work with php 5.3:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config.php on line 80

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config.php on line 166

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config\Container.php on line 111

Fatal error: Call to undefined function logged_in() in D:\ServerWeb\PhpLogin\example\index.php on line 14

Help me ^^