PHP Classes

improvments and bugs in gd3 aggressive class

Recommend this page to a friend!

GD3 - AggressiveClass  >  All threads  >  improvments and bugs in gd3...  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:improvments and bugs in gd3...
Summary:i would like to let zou know of some improvments and bugs.
Author:Thutat
Date:2009-05-07 07:29:38

1. improvments and bugs in gd3...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Thutat Thutat - 2009-05-07 07:29:38
Hello,
First of all, let me congratulate you for this class, very nice and powerfull, codes well written and altough in portuguesse, the comments are well placed and very helpfull (at least for those like me who understand a little bit of written portuguesse).
I would like to let you know that i have added another function to your class, to be more precise, i have added to your class the capability to add shadows to the image.
I have sent you an email at the email address you provided to php classes site in which i sent you the full code with my function added and some test pages and pictures, but you didn't answerd.
Working with your class i have found a little bug inside the resizeImage function, to be more precise, the algorithm that resizes the image and the algorithm's implementation cause severe errors when resizing images.
By converting float numbers to integer numbers before all the calculations are done cause an error of the resize ratio and another one, square images aren't rezised corectly and they are cutoff.
I have fixed this bugs inside your code and if you want I can send you the codes.
All the best.