PHP Classes

another some

Recommend this page to a friend!

Another Form generator  >  All threads  >  another some  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:another some
Summary:another some
Author:Dragos
Date:2010-07-06 19:22:56
Update:2010-07-20 16:25:46

1. another some   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Dragos Dragos - 2010-07-06 19:22:56
some warnings ans option to print or return the form

2. Re: another some   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Gergely Aradszki Gergely Aradszki - 2010-07-06 21:56:05 - In reply to message 1 from Dragos
Could you please explain this? I'm not sure what you think of:D

3. Re: another some   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Dragos Dragos - 2010-07-15 06:01:35 - In reply to message 2 from Gergely Aradszki
some notices about undefined index on last update of the class like Undefined index: grouped and i say that it be useful to print or return the form beacuse i use x template like $xtpl->assign("form", $form); and everytime i copy new release of class must change echo with return. i home i was more clear this time. tanks.

4. Re: another some   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Gergely Aradszki Gergely Aradszki - 2010-07-15 09:10:47 - In reply to message 3 from Dragos
OK, I get it now. I'll take a look at the undefined index warnin, and I'll implement the echo/return switch.

5. Re: another some   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Dragos Dragos - 2010-07-20 16:25:46 - In reply to message 4 from Gergely Aradszki
another request if it's possible. on select i think its't ok if i have something like $aux in other field to put something like onChange or other js function. and second the option to print you put equal with key and for an array like array([1] => "value") will print <option value="value">1</option> more useful will be if have some option to print <option value="$key">$value</option> or <option value="$value">$value</option> to print a readable select.