PHP Classes

Don't compare the current file list with the previous scan list

Recommend this page to a friend!

FileWatch  >  All threads  >  Don't compare the current file list...  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Don't compare the current file list...
Summary:Subsequent scans do not show any report
Author:Salvatore
Date:2014-11-19 12:00:15

1. Don't compare the current file list...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Salvatore Salvatore - 2014-11-19 12:00:15
I downloaded this script and set the option $fw->doSendEmail(true);, remaining unchanged the other options;

launching the first scan, twzFW3.txt created and receive the email with the report of the first scan, but if delete or add files and launch a scan, do not get any email with the changes you just made ​​.
How can I fix the problem?
To be added if some rule in the php.ini file?

Thanks in advance!

2. Re: Don't compare the current file list...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Tony Tony - 2014-11-19 22:06:16 - In reply to message 1 from Salvatore
Hi Salvatore

How are you starting FileWatch (eg by cron, manually, etc)?

Check the $fw->minInterval() setting, which by default will stop FileWatch from running more than once per hour.

3. Re: Don't compare the current file list...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Salvatore Salvatore - 2014-11-20 12:56:43 - In reply to message 2 from Tony
Hi Tony,
ok, the script works.

In practice I have always run the script manually, but after running the first scan, after adding some files, I run the script again manually, but after a few minutes.

Now I set a cron to run the command once an hour, leaving the option $fw->minInterval('5 seconds'); and it works

then the problem is solved, I'm sorry for the trouble :)

4. Re: Don't compare the current file list...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Tony Tony - 2014-11-20 21:51:04 - In reply to message 3 from Salvatore
No trouble at all. I hope you find the script useful.

5. Re: Don't compare the current file list...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Salvatore Salvatore - 2014-11-21 21:49:39 - In reply to message 4 from Tony
Of course, your script I find it very useful :).
If I can, I want to ask two changes to your scripts, you can enter here or do I contact you in private?

6. Re: Don't compare the current file list...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Tony Tony - 2014-11-22 00:46:43 - In reply to message 5 from Salvatore
If easily explained and you think they might be useful to others, you can ask here. Otherwise send me an email dev2 @ tweezy.net.au