PHP Classes

THERE HAS BEEN AN ERROR: pageId invalid

Recommend this page to a friend!

Facebook Page Album  >  All threads  >  THERE HAS BEEN AN ERROR: pageId invalid  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:THERE HAS BEEN AN ERROR: pageId invalid
Summary:pageId error with any page ID
Author:Oli
Date:2011-04-19 07:45:00
Update:2012-12-01 13:27:06

1. THERE HAS BEEN AN ERROR: pageId invalid   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Oli Oli - 2011-04-19 07:45:00
First of all, thank you for sharing your script!

However, I went to use it and it shows me the 'THERE HAS BEEN AN ERROR: pageId invalid' error, no matter what pageId I use. I've tried using your example pageId, but it's still the same.

The pageId I'd like to access is 198345696871561

Any ideas why it might be failing?

Thank you!

2. Re: THERE HAS BEEN AN ERROR: pageId invalid   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Daniel Vasic Daniel Vasic - 2011-04-19 12:15:35 - In reply to message 1 from Oli
Check in phpinfo is curl is enabled if not then you need to go to phpcUrl.php and change this function :
public function curlGetFile($curlUrl)
{
$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $curlUrl);
$data = curl_exec($ch);
curl_close($ch);
return $data;
}

with :

public function curlGetFile($curlUrl)
{
return file_get_contents($curlUrl);
}
If not that don't use api key and api secret when creating FacePageAlbum object becouse your open ssl is disabled on your server, and PHP version needs to be 5. Otherwise I dont know...

3. Re: THERE HAS BEEN AN ERROR: pageId invalid   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Daniel Vasic Daniel Vasic - 2011-04-19 12:30:33 - In reply to message 2 from Daniel Vasic
I have tested this on local server and it works if curl is disabled it should work for you to here is teh example:
informatika-mo.sbczone.net/Example. ...

and here is the pack :

informatika-mo.sbczone.net/htdocs.r ...

4. Re: THERE HAS BEEN AN ERROR: pageId invalid   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Cassiano Aquino Cassiano Aquino - 2012-11-30 22:34:54 - In reply to message 3 from Daniel Vasic
Links OFF !

I am having the same problem, but im my case, it only works in localhost, when i upload to server, it got this message.

5. Re: THERE HAS BEEN AN ERROR: pageId invalid   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Daniel Vasic Daniel Vasic - 2012-12-01 13:27:06 - In reply to message 4 from Cassiano Aquino
You have to enable openSSl extension on your server and have ssl certificate to connect with app authentification (ID and Secret) if not enable CURL extension in php.ini. Call phpinfo(); to see if these extensions are enabled if not check to see if page ID is valid and if it's indeed a Facebook page.

Best regards,

D.Vasic

(Note thanks to everyone for the response I will check into this problems.)