PHP Classes

Soap types

Recommend this page to a friend!

SOAP Proxy  >  All threads  >  Soap types  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Soap types
Summary:Dervide classes are not generated with extend keyword
Author:ronen
Date:2011-09-26 16:15:01
Update:2011-09-27 10:26:12

1. Soap types   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of ronen ronen - 2011-09-26 16:15:01
Hi,
I am using your code and I have a problem that the generated types are not generated with their derived class.
For example in the wsdl I have a type that derive from other type. The code generate them both but does not add the extends keyword.

Can you recommand how to fix the code generator?
10x a lot.
TD

2. Re: Soap types   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Przemek Berezowski Przemek Berezowski - 2011-09-26 18:48:21 - In reply to message 1 from ronen
Hmm, hard to say what should be done. Generator is based on php soap_client class, and gets all definitions from this client. I'll look and let you know.

3. Re: Soap types   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Przemek Berezowski Przemek Berezowski - 2011-09-27 10:02:09 - In reply to message 2 from Przemek Berezowski
I've updated generator - but this is an experimental feature.
PHP SoapClient doesn't describe type dependecy - my workaround is to take this info directly form wsdl. I tried this on c# ws - in my environmet it works - but I don't know if this solution will work in every env.

To get base type info, set the attribute
tryFindBase to true on SoapProxyGenerator object - befor run generateCode() method on this object.

4. Re: Soap types   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of ronen ronen - 2011-09-27 10:26:12 - In reply to message 3 from Przemek Berezowski
Thanks a lot man.
I will try it and let you know.
TD