PHP Classes

Fatal error - Oct 1 Fileset

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP JUI templating system  >  All threads  >  Fatal error - Oct 1 Fileset  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Fatal error - Oct 1 Fileset
Summary:Fatal error
Author:Gary England
Date:2012-10-01 23:06:33
Update:2012-10-02 09:10:42

1. Fatal error - Oct 1 Fileset   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Gary England Gary England - 2012-10-01 23:06:33
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message '(Parser) Component: `\JUI\Components\SimpleTranslator` not found!' in C:\public_html\jui\JUI\Engine\Parser.php:44
Stack trace:
#0 C:\public_html\jui\JUI\Resources.php(179): JUI\Engine\Parser->parseComponent(Array)
#1 [internal function]: JUI\Resources::parseCom(Array)
#2 C:\public_html\jui\JUI\Resources.php(58): call_user_func('self::parseCom', Array)
#3 C:\public_html\jui\JUI\Resources.php(38): JUI\Resources::parse('C:\public_html\...')
#4 C:\public_html\jui\JUI\Jui.php(27): JUI\Resources::setFile('C:\public_html\...')
#5 C:\public_html\jui\index.php(3): require_once('C:\public_html\...')
#6 {main} thrown in C:\public_html\jui\JUI\Engine\Parser.php on line 44

Isn't SimpleTranslator in ./JUI/UserComponents instead of ./JUI/Components?

I haven't spent a lot of time debugging your code but the Uncaught Exception seems to be common with all of the fatal errors encountered in all of the filesets.

2. Re: Fatal error - Oct 1 Fileset   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Jakub Kuritka Jakub Kuritka - 2012-10-02 09:10:42 - In reply to message 1 from Gary England
Yes, it is in UserComponents, but it does not matter, because I am using autoloder. I dont know, why every user has this bug. Because on my server, on my mac, and windows local servers everything runs ok. And after every commit to phpclasses, I download and test the package.....