PHP Classes

Help with MICROSOFT

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP OAuth Library  >  All threads  >  Help with MICROSOFT  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Help with MICROSOFT
Summary:does not work with microsoft
Author:visionarius sac
Date:2014-06-05 11:25:07
Update:2014-06-12 01:22:26

1. Help with MICROSOFT   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of visionarius sac visionarius sac - 2014-06-05 11:25:08
Help. OAuth php not working for Outlook (microsoft).

Now place the $ client-> client_id = "XXXXXX" and $ client-> client_secret = "yyyyyyyyyyy" From my application (app), and does not work = (.

What more steps left for me to do?

2. Re: Help with MICROSOFT   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2014-06-06 01:12:10 - In reply to message 1 from visionarius sac
You can use the login_with_microsoft.php example. Set the debug variable to true and enable the PHP error log in the php.ini configuration so you can see what is going on.

Just post here what appears in the log (removing any sensitive information) if you cannot figure the problem.

3. Re: Help with MICROSOFT   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of grupovisi narios grupovisi narios - 2014-06-11 22:48:04 - In reply to message 2 from Manuel Lemos
Thanks, if it worked =)
But now I have another problem. I want to get the profile image of contacts a user after authenticating the API. This is my code ...

$client->scope = 'wl.basic wl.offline_access wl.signin wl.emails wl.contacts_photos';
if(($success = $client->Initialize()))
{
if(($success = $client->Process()))
{
if(strlen($client->authorization_error))
{
$client->error = $client->authorization_error;
$success = false;
}
elseif(strlen($client->access_token))
{
$success = $client->CallAPI(
'https://apis.live.net/v5.0/me/friends',
'GET', array(), array('FailOnAccessError'=>true, 'is_friend'=>true), $user);
}
}
$success = $client->Finalize($success);

Only returns me the ID and NAME of the user's contacts = (.'ve Researched on this page "http://technet.microsoft.com/es-es/sysinternals/hh243646 # wlsignin".

I added: wl.offline_access wl.signin wl.contacts_photos
I added: / me / friends

And still does not return the profile picture of the user's contacts.

I am no expert. Can you help? Please

4. Re: Help with MICROSOFT   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2014-06-12 01:22:26 - In reply to message 3 from grupovisi narios
If you obtained a token first without those permissions, you need to clear that token and obtain a new token with the right permissions. You can do that either clearing the cookies or calling the ResetAccessToken().