|I don't know what to do.|
In your bootstrap.php are these lines:
I don't see any vendor package. but there's a directory named source.
So what is to do to get it work?
|2012-10-04 22:34:08 - In reply to message 1 from waldifubu|
and thanks for trying my package.
First off all, this is a client side application, so you will not be able to run it via a browser.
To get it run, you first need to have take care of the following:
1. install PHP 5.4
2. get composer from www.getcomposer.org (easiest way to get dependecies)
3. run php composer.phar install in BattMan directory, this will get you the packages ws\loewe\Utils and ws\loewe\Woody, on which this application depend on (they will be instlaled to BattMan/vendor/*)
4. you need to get the latest winbinder extension, get it from here -> https://github.com/stefan-loewe/WinBinder/tree/master/binaries
5. activate the extension in your php.ini by adding the line extension=winbinder_54_TS.dll
6. run php bootstrap.php from the BattMan directory
|2012-10-06 18:11:00 - In reply to message 1 from waldifubu|
For making it easier to run the package, I added a "binary" distribution.
However, I cannot upload it to PHPClasses, as it contains binaries, which the site does not allow (for good reasons!)
- Download the binary distribution file BattMan.zip from https://github.com/stefan-loewe/BattMan/tree/master/dist
- Extract to folder of your choice and change into BattMan directory
- Run php BattMan.phar