PHP Classes

Google Auto Translate

Recommend this page to a friend!

Google Auto Translate  >  All threads  >  Google Auto Translate  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject: Google Auto Translate
Summary:known more about url in file_get_contents function
Author:andy maray
Date:2012-12-02 07:55:12
Update:2012-12-16 17:35:53

1. Google Auto Translate   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of andy maray andy maray - 2012-12-02 07:55:13
I am new in php and want to know that you use url in file_get_content function, how you get this url i understand that you pass input or language code but want to know other stuff in url and how we find the url.

(http://translate.google.com/translate_t?hl=".$nyelvbe."&biw=1440&bih=710&q=".urlencode($szo)."&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N& tab=wT#auto|".$nyelvbe."|".urlencode($szo)."")

2. Re: Google Auto Translate   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of ratheesh ratheesh - 2012-12-03 06:46:38 - In reply to message 1 from andy maray
Hii when i m trying to use the same I got the following error . Please help me . I need to translate English to Malayalam ( Unicode ) . Please help me

Translate from any language ( with auto language detection ) to Malayalam:

Warning: Wrong parameter count for strstr() in /opt/lampp/htdocs/google-autotranslate/GoogleAutoTranslate.class.php on line 32
Original text :
malayalam

Translated text :

3. Re: Google Auto Translate   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of K.S.Richard K.S.Richard - 2012-12-16 17:35:53 - In reply to message 2 from ratheesh
i think google can't translate from mayalam but if maybe it can i'll write you whats the problem! :)