PHP Classes

Usage/Demo

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP Socializer  >  All threads  >  Usage/Demo  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Usage/Demo
Summary:PHP Socializer
Author:Avedis Sarafian
Date:2013-01-15 15:58:00
Update:2013-01-31 12:53:57

1 - 10   11 - 11  

1. Usage/Demo   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Avedis Sarafian Avedis Sarafian - 2013-01-15 15:58:00
how is this PHP Socializer class used?... there are no demos no nothing... are there any parameters we need to modify, or settings to include?

2. Re: Usage/Demo   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of dego chan dego chan - 2013-01-15 19:27:00 - In reply to message 1 from Avedis Sarafian
Me sumo al pedido de alguna pequeña demo, ademas de los explicado en el archivo README.md

3. Re: Usage/Demo   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Mike Mike - 2013-01-15 23:01:01 - In reply to message 1 from Avedis Sarafian
Hi Avedis,

Sorry that I've neglected to provide a link to the Github usage overview on this site.

You can find it here: https://github.com/faceleg/PHP-Socializer#basic-example

Thanks

Mike

4. Re: Usage/Demo   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Yusuf Yusuf - 2013-01-17 09:02:07 - In reply to message 3 from Mike
Hi Mike

I tried to run this code by copy/pasting it in index.php inside the php-socializer/ folder but on running it it gives me the following error:

Fatal error: Class 'COI\Social\Manager' not found in C:\vhosts\mydomain\php-socializer\index.php on line 9

what am i doing wrong?

cheers
Yusuf

5. Re: Usage/Demo   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Darren Conyard Darren Conyard - 2013-01-17 21:48:33 - In reply to message 4 from Yusuf
Hi Mike,

I got a bit further with this as I got to the same problem as Yusef. I think the require.php file also needs to be included for the COI classes directories to be defined. I get that far but then I get a few more errors all linked to a file called constants.php which is not included in the package in here or on your version on github.

I might be wrong but hopefully this helps.

Best Regards

Darren

6. Re: Usage/Demo   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Mike Mike - 2013-01-29 00:35:57 - In reply to message 5 from Darren Conyard
Hi Darren & Yusef,

You're right, the require.php file is necessary, and there were issues with the constants file. I've updated the constants file here and on github, and updated the howto on Github.

Sorry for the irritation this has caused!

Thanks

Mike

7. Re: Usage/Demo   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Yusuf Yusuf - 2013-01-29 08:50:34 - In reply to message 6 from Mike
cheers Mike, I will give it a try again.

8. Re: Usage/Demo   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Yusuf Yusuf - 2013-01-29 09:16:29 - In reply to message 6 from Mike
ok after running the updated script I am again getting an error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Failed to load Booster at C:\vhosts\mydomain\php-socializer\classes\COI\Social/../../../dependencies/CSS-JS-Booster/booster/booster_inc.php' in C:\mydomain\ijust\php-socializer\classes\COI\Social\Compressor.php on line 65

I tried finding /dependencies/CSS-JS-Booster/booster/booster_inc.php in the project but couldn't find it. Is it some supporting file which we need to download ourselves and include in the project?

9. Re: Usage/Demo   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Mike Mike - 2013-01-29 10:52:27 - In reply to message 8 from Yusuf
Hi Yusef,

My bad, I included config for compressing & writing the generated JS to a file on the server. I've removed them from the github readme, and will update the files on this site now.

Please let me know if it still doesn't work for you?

Thanks,

Mike

10. Re: Usage/Demo   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Yusuf Yusuf - 2013-01-29 12:25:05 - In reply to message 9 from Mike
works like a charm now. cheers Mike!

is it any way possible to change the styling of the social buttons?

1 - 10   11 - 11